Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonder~








today i woke up early coz mummy bring me go 富山 eat dim sum =)
when i arrive there....have many ppl leh...no any seat..luckily juz wait awhile then we sit ...
then mummyask me wan eat wat...go take .....walao...not tat ppl will cum and ask geh meh...
y wan myself go and take....haix....nvm lurh...
we take many arh....haha..after that juz eat eat eat....bao dou boom~~

we eat jor 1 hour more...then leave lo..cos many ppl wait..our seat...lolx~

we go a butik see clothes...when i go there...i saw a clothes i like...then i tell mummy...i like this clothes...when i comfirm to buy...they said so many....haix...said the clothes so mature nt suit me....but reli nice mah...y wan stopped me wor...

finally....finally...mummy say as u like ...she no any suggestion ..then i buy jor =) RM34
but they juz said nt suit to me....lolx...i'm 15 years old jor....nt a child...wana change oso...

so wonder lol...i juz ntg to say...let them said.....


after i back home ...mummy ask me to try it suit or nt...


after i wear, reli nice mah .....


my choose always r true one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment