Saturday, August 14, 2010

15/8


huu.....finally i disburdened for my science...

at least this time i knew to answer the question..

1st - biology, when i saw the question , i asked my friend who behind me..

"can i cried "?

there have 3 question but juz wan choose 2 quetion to answer..

all question are so difficult...i juz answer no.1 question..

2nd-chemistry , easier than bio , i juz answer all although r nt sure ...

the last one , PHYSIC !!!!yepeee....part B i'm sure i get 9 mark..full mark ten mark..

teacher always are so gud but i hate him....finally i wan thx him....


I felt very happy yesterday....yes, i'm lucky day ...haha


after that...i will b hard to study my chinese and math...haix...felt too bored

gud luck to myself...


stop untill here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment