Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Обо мне eu ~


cry b4...

sad b4...

u juz do ntg.....

we r nt match....

although i accompany eu do many thing...

yup...we r happy when we together at the time...

but we juz fren no others..

I Figured jor...

wont angry to u ..

wont noise to u..

wont sad to u..

wont cry to u...

wont temper to u ..

wont complain anything to u..

and many thing i wont do to u ..

No others means and dun think many..

the last msg i juz answer u...tat's all =)

i smile to u ...

bcoz i reli figured dy...

i must do it wat i say to u...

but everytime u just thought about urself...where am i in ur world ur heart...

everytime u juz find a excuse to me...did u lie urself and me ? i dunno..

after i saw that drama ...

i'm 100% sure....I'm nt the person who most important in ur life...

about this all problem...i think everyday...think and think..

i must wan to respect myself and no any relationship with u..

hope u respect me too..

Mayb we meet or b fren cos fate...

is too many fate about me and u .,..izit ??

but tat's all..

cant continue to walk the straight way...

is time to turn....u turn left and i turn right....

If finally we reli have fate...

we'll meet at the next corner...

hope u happiness ..

be responsible for ur chooses....i wont stopped u..

u r a smart boy dun let the stupid thing make u crazy and sad...t.c ..

No comments:

Post a Comment