Friday, August 13, 2010

hmm...


yer..wat a raining day...make me very sleepy although i juz wake up

lolxx..i wan to do my revesion arh..

talk like so hardworking ...hehe =)


yer...can i memorie all science in my brain ?

can gua...nt many...

yor..can i do well in my exam tomorow ?

hmm..i dunno leh..feel so easy if i have study well at today...

wat la...after that the result like shit...

hope i can do well tomorow larh~




yer...i saw xue ying juz now...]

but hor...tat time when i feel sleepy and slept in my living room,

and she shouted my name ><>

so embarrasing...

after i took book for her, i cant continue to sleep dy..

lol...

why hor...everytime someone find me , i must sleeping de lorh...

everything was so embarrasing...pui shan also found me when i'm sleeping..

god bless me lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment